От издателя об этом Blu-Ray:
"Don't Look Back," probably the best documentary ever made about Dylan, debuted on Blu-ray on April 26. Director D.A. Pennebaker's 1967 film is a candid look at the young star during three weeks on tour in England in 1965. "Keep a good head and always carry a lightbulb," Dylan offers in a satirical jab at his reputation as the supposed "voice of a generation." The film, which includes visits by musicians Joan Baez, Donovan and Alan Price, was added to the National Film Registry in 1998.
The Blu-ray comes with a second disc, a DVD, offering one new bonus feature, a recent interview by rock critic Greil Marcus of Pennebaker. It also contains some but not all of the bonus material on 2007's two-DVD deluxe edition. Included is the 65-minute 2007 documentary "65 Revisited," director commentary, five additional uncut audio tracks, and an alternate version of the oft-imitated "Subterranean Homesick Blues" cue card sequence.
The unrated film is 96 minutes. From Docurama.
1. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Live Video Version (02:28)
2. All I Really Want To Do - Live Video Version (9000:)
3. Maggie's Farm - Live Video Version (00:40)
4. Only A Pawn In Their Game - Live Video Version (01:28)
5. The Times They Are A-Changin' - Live Video Version (00:50)
6. Ramona - Live Video Version (00:30)
7. The Times They Are A-Changin' - Live Video Version (00:50)
8. The Times They Are A-Changin' - Live Video Version (00:10)
9. The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll - Live Video Version (03:10)
10. Percy's Song - Live Video Version (02:45)
11. Love Is Just A Four-Letter Word - Live Video Version (5000:)
- Features Greil Mrcus Interview with D.A. Pennebaker
- Five Additional Uncut Audio Tracks
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Commentary by D.A. Pennebaker and tour road manager Bob Neuwirth
- Alternate Version of the "Subterranean Homesick Blues" Cue Card Sequence