От издателя об этом LP:
Список музыкальных треков:
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios from original ATP files and pressed on 180 gm heavyweight vinyl at OPTIMAL.
Lacquers cut by Sean Magee
Original LP sleeve
An exclusive artist for the Philips label since 1969, Brendel s discography is now among the most extensive of any pianist, reflecting a repertoire of solo, chamber and orchestral works by the major composers from the central European tradition from Bach through to Schoenberg.
In January 2016, Decca will celebrate Alfred Brendel s artistic achievements by releasing his complete Philips recordings in a single 114CD set for the first time. In addition, Decca will proudly present 4 iconic Brendel albums from the analogue era on 180gm heavyweight vinyl. Presented with original artwork and pressed at optimal GmbH, each release has been carefully mastered from original analogue sources at Abbey Road Studios. Every effort has been made to faithfully reproduce the original intentions of the musicians and recording engineers.
- Side 1:
- Tracks 1-5
- Side 2:
- Tracks 6-8
1. "Italian" Concerto In F, BWV 971: I. Allegro
2. "Italian" Concerto In F, BWV 971: II. Andante
3. "Italian" Concerto In F, BWV 971: III. Presto
4. Chorale Prelude: "Ich Ruf' Zu Dir, Herr Jesu Christ" BWV 639
5. Prelude (Fantasy) In A Mnor, BWV 922
6. Chromatic Fantasy And Fugue In D Minor, BWV 903
7. Chorale Prelude: "Nun Komm' Der Heiden Heiland" BWV 659
8. Fantasy And Fugue In A Minor, BWV 904