От издателя об этом LP:
When Herbie Hancock won the Oscar for Best Original Score for Round Midnight, it turned into one of the most controversial wins in Oscar history. Yet if you only look at the roster of musicians that star on this soundtrack, you can hardly guess why the judges picked this over Ennio Morricone.
Dexter Gordon, who played an alcoholic jazz musician in New York & Paris in the film, features on almost every song, but he isn't the only star of the Jazz pantheon that graced these sessions with his presence. Ron Carter, Bobby McFerrin, Tony Williams, Wayne Shorter, Freddie Hubbard, Chet Baker; this is just a sample of the roll-call that rivals Billie Holiday's famous Fine And Mellow session for CBS.
Available as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on translucent blue vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Featuring performances by Freddie Hubbard, Ron Carter, Tony Williams, Bobby McFerrin, Dexter Gordon, John McLaughlin, Chet Baker, Wayne Shorter and many more
- Academy Award winner for Best Music, Original Score in 1986
- Limited edition of 1000 numbered copies on translucent blue vinyl
1. 'ROUND MIDNIGHT
2. BODY AND SOUL
3. BÉRANGÈRE'S NIGHTMARE
4. FAIR WEATHER
5. UNA NOCHE CON FRANCIS
6. THE PEACOCKS
7. HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?
9. STILL TIME
10. MINUIT AUX CHAMPS-ELYSÉES
11. CHAN'S SONG (NEVER SAID)